August 29, 2009

Moscow oh Moscow....

Well, I've only been back here for 3 days and I've already started suffering.. hahhaha... I went to the dean's office on Wednesday hoping to do my visa, but somehow it slipped off my mind that the visa department only opens on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Stupid me HAHAHA... And I was hoping to settle with my hostel agreements as well that day... unfortunately Moslanka was full.. and I didn't have any mood to do any long queuing, so I went back without doing anything.

Thursday was a nightmare in the MMA's building. I was stranded there for more than 12 hours at the dean's office and Moslanka. How the hell did they managed to misplace our passport??? At 9PM, the ones that were left there was just me and some fellow Malaysians and also some chinese from China (and yeah!!! we were stranded there til about 9PM!!!!). Everybody was trying to settle their matters in one day, so you all can just imagine the queue and chaos over here, and with the addition of a slow Russian system, all of us was almost at the edge of insanity. I almost got into a fight with some chinese people. urgghhh... Luckily Andrew was there to calm me down.. At times like this, we Malaysians become fast friends regardless of our race and we fight hand in hand (hahhahahaha... now it sounded like some civil war went on). What a very tiring day!!!

However so, I was glad that I managed to settle visa, hostel agreements and hostel payments in one day. It's good that they had at least improved the system. Last 2 years it took most of us 3 days to settle matters here.

To those who are still back in Malaysia, good luck guys.. next week it's gonna be even worse HAHAHAHA..

2 comments:

[Nard] said...

OMG...seriously ko stranded almost 12 hours?? ouch..kalo aku sudah lama hilang sabar dan menghentak meja..haha

-Azlind- said...

Selamat Berpuasa...