August 25, 2009

Already Missing Home *sigh*

I'm in Dubai now for a 4 hours transit. So lucky the transit is a short one. I have once transited for 12 hours in Doha... I almost went crazy.

Yup. I am missing Malaysia already. I miss my mom, my dad, my bro, my friends, my room, my bed.... my everything *sigh* The only thing I will never miss is Malaysia's heat and sun. HAHAHA... Because of Malaysia's sun I'm 2 shades darker now!

I'm not fasting today, so I'm just gonna get a drink with Sudhir just to take my mind off missing home... *sigh*

Sorry peeps, I did sigh a lot in the past few entries, I'm just so depressed to be going back to Moscow. It's usually like this in the first week, but later everything will be OK. So just bare with all my complains and sighing for a while yah... I promise I'll post something fun once I got through the 'going back phase'

0 comments: