August 8, 2009

A mother's trust

I've just finish cooking *fuh~*. Today I cooked ikan sambal and Chinese style sia pek chai. I know those two dishes doesn't exactly go together, but I was too lazy to cook vege, so a Chinese style has always been the easiest choice hihihi...

My mom went for some meeting and my maid is cleaning up after my dad mowed the lawn. This is what happens when your mother tells you that your cooking skills has improved and that your sambal taste good. They will 'entrust' you with the cooking when ever they are busy!!

Girls, beware of these words that comes out from your mom's mouth : "Hmmm...this actually taste delicious." or "Wow, your cooking has improved. Well done." Yeah, take that as a compliment if you want, but get ready to be in the kitchen. She'll want to taste more of your cooking in the future. hahahha....

I don't mind cooking actually, is the cleaning up I hate. Thus, I left the kitchen in a mess for the maid to clean up after she's done with the garden.

0 comments: