August 1, 2009

I Just Can't Resist Baby's Clothing...

A very cute-funky top for my baby cousin, Azalia Zara

I just couldn't resist myself from entering Baby Poney store as I was walking around Alamanda yesterday. And when I entered the baby store, my friends went like "what the hell is she doing in there???" HAHAHAHA.... Baby's clothing are just so cute!!! OMG, I hope this does not turn into a hobby or anything.

I don't know why I enjoyed looking at baby's clothing. Hence, I enjoyed walking around the baby store.The only turn off was that when the sales girl came up to me offering assistance, she said "Ini 50% discount, Puan". I had the shock of my life. Do I look that old?? And when I told her that I'm not even married yet and that I was just looking around to buy for my baby cousin, she apologized and started calling me 'miss'. It was already too late tho!! I just can't understand some people. When one shop for baby stuff, ultimately people around thought "oh, she's shopping for her baby". This is just absurd. And when my friends found out about this incident, they couldn't stop laughing and were teasing me for the rest of the day....

Anyway, I ended up buying something different this time. I chose a funky top in contrast with the outfit I bought before, which was a cute-girly outfit. Moreover, the top said 'i am princess baby poney', which makes perfect sense. Zara means princess.

* reference for non-Malaysian
"Ini 50% discount, Puan" = "This is 50% discount, Ma'am"

0 comments: