August 5, 2009

Too tired to tidy up...

Left Mid Valley quite early today just because my granny called me up saying that she's making ikan bakar for me... I love her ikan bakar.. yumyum... By 5.30pm I was already at my granny's house. I managed to avoid the KL traffic jam *fuh~*. Usually I would leave the mall at 8pm just to avoid being caught in the 5.30-7pm jam.

Remember I said I wanna clean up my room when I get home? Well, I'm already so tired. I just came back from my granny's house. I guess I'll just leave the cleaning for tomorrow. Oh wait, I have plans to go out again tomorrow and on Friday... Might be meeting Izma for drinks, haven't seen her for ages. We have loads of catching up to do. And I'll be meeting my aunt on Friday. OK, let's just push the cleaning up til next Saturday. I do hope my mom does not come into my room, or else she'll nag endlessly.

A reminder to myself : Procrastination is a thief of time

0 comments: