August 19, 2009

Joyous Farewell...



Before I yak any further, I would like to say many thanks to my besties Dila, Anith, Fuzah and Pian for meeting me for the last time today. Love you all... How I wish Syarifah was back in KL *sigh* and Ikha was free today *sigh*... hhahaha.. Tho a lot of sighing, I was still happy today.

Yup. I made today as the last day for me meeting friends before I fly back to Moscow *sigh*. Tomorrow I have tonnes to do, so many things to buy and there are still matters to settle. And my brother is coming back on Friday, so I would want to be home and spend my last few days with my family.

To Anith & Fuzah, thanks for sacrificing your time today. I know you both are extremely busy preparing for your Malaysian studies project. But you girls still came to mid to see me. Love ya gurlz!!

To Pian... hhahahha... again to mid, I bet you are already bored going to mid every time we wanna hang out. And thanks for accompanying us shopping today.. hihihi...

And to Dila, I'm so gonna miss you babe!!! I almost cried when you hugged me goodbye *sob sob*. I hope you, Anith & Fuzah will get placings in a university somewhere in UK, so I will finally have somewhere to go for winter holidays ^_^

Dila's sexy pout



hahahhaha


Her name is Anith & she's lovely. She's single now guys!!! (tapi banyak admirer tu..)


Fuzah trying to imitate me...tapi tak jadi sebab dia gelak

Now Dila followed suit.. hahhaha...chomel betul la my friends


Pian's arrival




OK now I'm gonna start my yakking.. hahaha...
Before I left home today I made a promise to myself that I'm not going to spend on anything else other then food and starbucks. I have been spending so much these past 2 months being home, I need to put a full stop to this. But when I found a skirt that I really liked, I immediately forgot about that promise HAHAHA.... The skirt is so innocent-looking, with just the perfect length (a little below my knee), was on 40% sale.......how could I not buy it??? I would be crazy not to grab that skirt right away!! Even Anith and Dila said it's nice. I'm a happy girl today ^_^



Tired of walking around, we all went for a dessert at Chili's. YUMYUM... molten chocolate cake....

2 comments:

фарина захари said...

Urghhh..I havent buy stuff that I wanna bring back to Moscow yet..Malasnyee...Tak sempat nak rase bosan pn.I need more time to laze around!

Btw, when r u coming back?

Amy Fareena said...

hahhaha... everyone need more time in malaysia. serious, i still hv more things to do!!! waaaa... sedey nye dah nk balik... aku balik 25th. gle awal kan.. tu la, aritu x dpt nk tuka date, xde tempat