August 9, 2009

2 weeks left... *sob* *sob*

Like it or not, I have to fly back to Moscow in 2 weeks!!! waaaaaa!!!! I so don't want to. There is still so much that I have not done, and so many friends still I haven't met yet. OK, now, let's try to be organize and list done all the things needed to be done.

1. Hang out with Daniel, Zack, Anith.

2. Hang out more with Dila and Pian. If possible, Syarifah. I regretted that I only met Ikha twice... Why did she have to go to London when I'm back home *sigh*

3. Have lunch with Diyana. Holy crap... I forgot to call her up after coming back from Ipoh... I should give her a call soon.

4. Ship another parcel of things. I sent one box earlier, planning to send another one.

5. Have at least one date with Afiq (He's been asking me few times already.. hehe so cute...)

6. Send a card and CD to Young Hun oppa.

7. Fix the piano

8. Pay Tok Ngak and Nek Ngah a visit.

9. Print out some photos to bring back to Moscow

10. Finish reading Dangerous Fortune. I have not move from a page since last month!! hahaha... I was so busy doing other things.

11. Sew Mr. Froggy's torn leg.

12. Visit the dermatologist.

13. Get a hair cut

14. Do more shopping!!!


This is Mr. Froggy. He has a torn leg and he needs stitches. hhahhaa...

2 comments:

Adam said...

(Naza looking for his name in this list of things to do)...Oi why am I not on the list?

Amy Fareena said...

aren't you supposed to be back in kuching today? how la to meet u up. tu la, bukan nya mahu stay lama2 di KL...