August 22, 2009

Fun & Freedom is coming to an end very soon!!

It's 12.05am on a Sunday.

Now I realized that my time in Malaysia is going to end very soon.

My flight is on Aug 25th, 2AM.

I haven't pack yet.

I just don't feel like packing because I don't feel like going back to Moscow *sobsob*

My room is in a mess, I couldn't be bothered by it.

All my things that is supposed to be packed into my luggage bag are all over my room, some are downstairs, some are in the study room.... *sigh* I just don't feel like leaving Malaysia....

My food intake has increase these few days. Since I'm not gonna get all the delicious food for another year, so I thought I should gobble everything down.. HAHAHA.. Malaysia is a heaven of delicious food. Very soon I'll be back to eating bland Russian food (whenever I'm lazy to cook)

I should start saying my goodbyes.... =(


*this blog entry seemed to have no life *sigh*

0 comments: