August 15, 2009

Shopping.... Again & Again & Again

Went out shopping with Ma&Pa today. It's awesome shopping with parents because I don't need to spend a cent. hehehe.. the only downside of shopping with my parents is that I can't buy something funky or something which is too short. My mom likes me wearing something lady-like and a bit 'tutup aurat' hahhaha... she does not like me wearing skirts above the knees and tops with low cut neck. humpphhh..... but I guess it's OK, I do need variety in clothing right.

Shopping for myself isn't a task at all. And my mom would love picking clothes for me. It's my dad who has got a problem. He is so fussy. And he likes the boring type of clothing. My mom and I had a hard time convincing him to buy some shirts that we find was stylish and outgoing. But nope.... he'll put it aside and choose the boring colours. After going round and round, my mom got tired and gave up, so we took a rest on some couch the clothing department provide for tired shoppers.

These was me playing with my phone while waiting for my dad to make up his mind. I took more then 30 photos with different angles.... hahhahah...What do you expect? I was so bored



0 comments: