August 10, 2009

My hair is thining out!!!!! Help!!!

Calling for help from hair fall control shampoo from all around Malaysia. Help me!!!

OK here's the thing, I noticed now that I'm losing a lot of hair lately, especially when washing and brushing my hair. A lot of hair gets stuck in between my hair brush. It's a luck thing that I actually have lots of hair and that my hair is thick, so it's not that noticeable.

I think I may know the reason for this condition of mine : rebonding!!!
But funny though, I have done rebonding 3 times before, and nothing like this has ever happen. Sudden hair loss can also be cause by lack of calcium intake right? I'm now on my 2nd high calcium yogurt.

Anybody out there has a suggestion? Maybe on what brand of shampoo works best?


Should I try this?

or this?

How about this?

These are 3 shampoo brands I trust. Any one know a better anti-dandruff + anti-hair fall shampoo??

0 comments: