August 9, 2009

*tweet tweet* *tweeeeettttt*

I just created a twitter account. But I don't think I'll keep twitting for long. I just don't understand the whole point of this network. Besides, I can't figure out how it works. hahhaha...After using friendster and now facebook, I find twitter is absolutely pointless and no fun... I was actually tempted to have a tweeter account because I saw a lot of bloggers have it on their blogs, and I was curious about it. I guess I'll just stick to the one and only facebook, that is where all my friends are. Frankly, almost all of my friends have a facebook account. I have the feeling that afternoon tea parties, or book club, or anything of that sort will soon die. More and more people now is relying on social networking sites to keep in touch with one another. hhmmm... the world is changing... fast...

0 comments: