August 2, 2009


Sang Doo, Let's Go To School (2003)

I finally watched this 6 years old, 16-episode drama. This drama has been kept in my hard disk for more then 6 months, never once had I wanted to watch it before. I really thought that it is a normal classic Korean drama. I was wrong. Regretted for not watching this earlier.

A story of an unforgettable first love, a sacrifice of a loving father, love & despair, letting go and a forbidden love. This drama made me laugh hard and cry like a baby. And after all those tears, when we can almost see the light of happiness...... BANG!!!! But then..... in the very last end, it turned out to be a happy ending after all. Urgghh... the director and script writer needs to be kill for this. 1st we thought it's gonna be a sad ending, then they gave us a bit of hope, then they took away that slight hope, and then finally, they gave us a happy ending. Oh evil director and script writer made me cry.

A drama that made me laugh hard, cry hard deserve a 8.3/10
Besides, Bi and Lee Dong Gun looks super cute. Love Lee Dong Gun!!! hihi ^_^

0 comments: