September 5, 2009

1st week of 3rd year

I first thought that my 3rd year is gonna start busy, hehehhe.... but I can say it was pretty relaxing. There were some classes and lectures that only starts on the 2nd week. So now I'm still trying to enjoy my free time doing what I love best : hanging out with my friends whom I haven't seen for 2 months, watching Korean dramas, lazying around. But this free time is gonna end pretty soon. In a weeks time classes are gonna start full scale and assignments are gonna start piling up and not to mention all the quizzes we have every week *sigh* 3rd year is not gonna be a smooth sailing for all of us.


Pharmacology lecture : Got tired of listening to Bondachuk's Pharmacokinetics (I don't know how to spell her name hahahha)

The happy people after internal disease class. Teacher was too busy with his patients, class was canceled. I wonder is we have to replace the class. Gosh, I hate replacement classes.




Around Frunzenskaya


Cinta tiga segi mereka

0 comments: