August 17, 2009

What has changed in 4 years?


I met Ayu in Alamanda today. We haven't seen each other for 4 years! Yeah, that long... She was my dear classmate back in SSP, and then we became closer when we got into the same matrikulation collage. But I was there for only 1 month because I received a better offer from JPA. Though we only got to know each other well for just a month, but we became close in an instant... we only had each other. Besides, Ayu is a very fun person to gossip with. Even breaking rules became more fun with her. I remembered, we skipped some orientation programs together. And we got caught, but manage to escape from trouble.. hahha.. it was so funny...

Today is one of the day I laughed the most. We talked about the past, about the people we use to make fun of when we were back in SSP (and still made fun of them now). We gossiped about ex-schoolmates, what have become of our ex schoolmates, what they are doing now, and how have they changed. I really had a good laugh remembering all the funny past. And of course, we talk a lot about what happened to each of us in these past 4 years. I really had a good time today. Oh and not to mentioned about the photos we took... It was just so difficult to get a perfect picture, so we ended up taking almost 20 pictures..hahhahah... and with each non perfect pictures we took, there were laughter that followed.

We did all these over 2 cakes and 2 smoothies in Secret Recipe and a large waffle in the food court... hahhah... Although we had excess calories intake for the day, but it was all worth it.

* Ayu, nice to meet you again gurl. And thanks for accompanying me shopping today (yeah, I went shopping again... hahahha... I bought 2 esprit tops that my mom could not allow me to buy the other day..HAHHAHAHA)

0 comments: