August 6, 2009

My First Stethoscope

I bought my first stethoscope today. When I held it in my hands for the first time, I actually felt scared. I'm going to be a 3rd year medical student very soon and I can already feel the pressure mount on my shoulders. Next semester will be a killer semester for me : Pharmacology!!!! I hated biochemistry, I can imagine how I'll be killed by Pharmacology. And not to mention, all the finals I have to sit in 3rd year.

Unlike those studying in countries which uses the new learning system, we in Russia are still learning the old school method. We only start using a stethoscope in 3rd year onward.

You guys out there, please pray for my success!!

Oh, and I went for lunch with Izma Es at Alamanda too. I haven't seen her in almost 5 years. I'm so glad I met her today. She accompanied me for a bit of shopping too. hahaha... I just love shopping. Can't live without it ^_^

1 comments:

[Nard] said...

yeah..seronoknye. stethoscope!! hehe..
good luck for your 3rd year. I pray for your success. :D