August 14, 2009

a HAPPY HAPPY day

Meet up Anith, Dila, Pian, and Ikha today. Had an awesome day. I'm so gonna miss them lots when I go back to Moscow soon *sigh*. How I wish Syarifah were to join us. Missing you babe...

We had Chilli's today. After a scrumptious meal of fajitas, was already so full. But when the dessert came, I just forgot about my full tummy. Dila suggested to try the molten chocolate cake. It was heavenly... with every bite, we all felt blissful (well, at least I did). The combination of soft & warm & cold, the cake was almost like an aphrodisiac. Loved it!! I'm gonna have it again before leaving for Moscow..hahaha...

Now, I'm letting you peeps enjoy my pretty friends ^_^
love them til the end


Me & si chomel




I have cute babes on my blog...*wink*


^_^


Ikha who came late, and left early. Hope I could meet her up again next Monday. I'll try my best to make it girls





Last but not least, our best 'girlfriend'.
It looked delicious. Pian bukannye nk offer org huh..

2 comments:

pian said...

i am yummy!

dila said...

HAHA! amy is mean...