August 1, 2009

Amy's Day Out

Went out today to meet Shah and Saliheen, the two friends that I have not seen in 3 years. And Saliheen brought his girlfriend along. According to him they have been dating for a year plus, and he never even once mention that to me before. So much for being a friend eh Saliheen...? But it's great that I get to meet a new friend. Miza, nice meeting you girl... you are one cool chick.

My day didn't start off quite nicely actually, I was caught in a horrible traffic jam for almost 1 hour because of the pro-ISA and anti-ISA demonstration. The distance from where the traffic congestion started to my destination (Mid Valley) would only take me around 2 minit, but it took me 1 hour for that very very short distance. Unbelievable. And even worse for those who was heading to the city centre.

When I arrived at Mid Valley, it was packed! We wanted to watch a movie after lunch but the queue were unbearable. That is one of the main reason I hate going to shopping malls on weekends. So we all decided to go somewhere else where there will be less people. So we went to Alamanda. The ticketing lines were empty!! haha..


We watched The Proposal. I really enjoyed it. Well first of all, I love Sandra Bullock ever since I watched her in Speed. The movie is really hilarious. It made me laugh all through the way, not just me actually, it made the whole cinema laugh. It was super fun. Loved it. And it was heartwarming in the end.... Nice one. Go watch it people!!!

0 comments: