November 2, 2009

What A Boring Halloween

Actually, it's my life that is boring. Some friends went for Halloween party and had a blast. I saw some of Ika's Halloween party photos on facebook, and boy was I jealous.

And I stayed in my room....

Watching Orphan


with

a pack of Lays

and

hot chocolate

and also

my General Surgery text book.....


Yup, that was how I spent the Halloween...

People say that when you study in overseas, you'll get to do loads of interesting things which you don't really get to do back home. HAHA.. In my case, it's the other way around.
Urghh.. I used to be a ball of fun. What has happened to my life.. Have I became this boring?? :(

*I know Orphan isn't a scary movie, but I was still horrified. haha... Actually I started off with 'Drag Me to Hell'.. but I stop watching up until the weird old gypsy woman went and attack the loan officer girl... Now that was funny as hell... I couldn't stop laughing at the irony of that particular scene.. HAHAHAHAH...

Anyways, I think I have to start living an interesting life... Or else I'll endup being a dull person.


1 comments:

фарина захари said...

Orphan is scary OK! I was screaming almost continuously at the last part.Hahaha. Nway, saw ur fb stat on paranormal activity n went watching it last night..SCAAAAAARY!