November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama!!

It's my mom's birthday today.... Actually I feel like I'm a bad daughter. I forgotten my own mother's birthday. The alarm on my phone did went off, but I put my phone to silent before I went into my class. And I didn't even feel any vibration when the alarm went off while I was in class. I only realized it when I checked my phone at the very end of the day, after my Internal Disease class ended. And there was also a message from my dad asking if I had wish my mom yet.

Gosh!! I really felt like a bad daughter for wishing my mom so late. But I mentioned that I got good marks for my hemorrhage and blood transfusion test today.hihi.. I hope she'll forgive me hihihi... I'm sure she will, I'm her daughter after all...

Awww.... now I'm tearing up.... I'm missing home *sob sob*

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA~

I'm missing home.......
I wanna go back home......
*sob sob*

1 comments:

Chandrama said...

Awwww...thats such a cute little post :) Found you just by chance. Loved your simple writing style and so the comment! Keep writing :)