November 26, 2009

Music of my soul

I've always loved music since I was a kid. Once I asked my mom why I like music so much. And she told me that maybe it was because she let me listen to music when I was in her womb. And the 'fetus Me' responded well to music. When I was a toddler, my mom told me that the only thing that will put me to sleep was Richard Clayderman. She said that my dad and her never travel without a Richard Clayderman's cassette in the car.

To those who don't know who this person who used to put me to sleep, thus, released my parents from sleep deprivation... Well, he's a very famous French pianist. I must have loved him a lot back then hihihi... but now I like Jim Brickman better... A New Age, contemporary pianist and song writer.

It's kinda hard to separate music and me.
I study with my Classical & Instrumental playlist playing endlessly.
I'm always with iTunes and iPod.
I love movies that is music related. I don't know if anyone remembered a movie 'Music of the Heart (1999)'. I loved that movie when I was a kid. I love August Rush, Beethoven Virus (Korean drama) etc.

Music calms me down. It soothe my weary heart.
Music heals my soul.

0 comments: