November 30, 2009

About to get older *sigh* Not excited about it

My teacher came in late today. He let us into his office and left us there while he went to attend to some work before making us watch a LONG video on suturing.... No surgeries today.. I was hoping for one actually.

Anyways, my groupmates was chatting and talking about our weekends. And me, being myself came out with an adult joke HAHAHAHA!! My friends were like "oh stop it already.. you're always telling adult jokes" OK, now, the joke was not so adult-ish or perverted, if that's what you're thinking. It's just a normal joke for most people I know. I've heard worst.

You see these 20 year old kids are so innocent. I assume they are because they can't handle jokes that are a bit adultish. So if a 20-year-old's mind isn't corrupted yet, then they must be innocent and angelic right? Oh well, it's good that they are. Then I have a mission, which is to corrupt their minds HAHHAHAH!!!! Just kidding.....

After the laughing matter ended, I thought to myself.... Ohhhh crap! In approximately 1 month, I'll be 23 years old!!!!!! O.M.G!! I'm getting older :( In no time I'll be 25, then 30, then....................................
Let's not go too far now. I don't want to think about being older then 30 just yet hhuuuuuu.....

0 comments: