November 10, 2009

Bad Habits

Everyone has bad habits. Some can live with them. Some may face problems because of their bad habits.

In my case, I have habits that seriously needs to be change. It's not like my bad habits are a health problem or anything, but I just feel that I need to change for a better life, better relationship with the society...

Habit #1
I tend to look down on not-so intelligent people. Don't get me wrong here. When I meant not-so intelligent, I meant people who are really really really stupid. See, I repeated 'really' 3 times. I'm not saying that I'm a brilliant person either, but I just hate people who acts dumb or just simply are dumb. haha...

Habit #2
I condemn the people who refuse to learn. Well this is closely related to Habit #1. When someone is dumb, he/she should read more. I don't understand when someone says that he/she is lazy to read. Reading improves ones language abilities. If you're not good in English, then go and read English materials.

Habit #3
I love to procrastinate. I always delay work until the last minute.

Habit #4
I find a need to watch Wild Bunny or Idol Army on my ipod under the covers before I go to sleep. And since it became a habit, I find it difficult to sleep nowadays if I don't watch at least a 10minutes video. I've watched those 2 shows zillions of times before. I never get bored.

Habit #5
I get angry whenever people downgrade me because I love Korean songs, dramas, celebs etc. I'll get overly upset when people condemn the things I like to do. And every time this happens, I'll burst out saying : "Please mind your own business!"

Habit #6
I take what people say about me too seriously and tend to get hurt by peoples' criticizes.

Habit #7
I don't allow people I don't really know into my heart. Some people say that I'm difficult to approach and look a bit unfriendly. But they say that once they get to know me, I'm talkative and friendly. So I guess, that's fine...

Habit #8
I can't deal with relationship problems well. For an example, if I'm upset with a friend, I don't confront the friend. Instead I'll just stay quiet and not talk with that friend for a long period of time.

Habit #9
I hate changes.

Habit #10
I don't take compliments well. I'll always think that I'm not good enough for something or for somebody. I often underestimate myself.

2 comments:

~mushai~ said...

..habit #3,#6 and #9..
hehe..habit yg susah kot nak ubah..huhu..for me la..
~u go girl..u can do it!!

-Azlind- said...

habit #8 sama dgn aku... mak aku ckp aku nih seorang pendendam&pemendam...

bagi aku, mende nih lagi bagus, dr confront pastu ckp manis semata2 nk jaga perasaan...