November 20, 2009

Fuh~ What a week....

I'm exhausted...

It has been a pretty busy week. I had 3 tests. And praise to God, alhamdulillah it went well for hemorrhage & blood transfusion and pathology tests... As for microbiology...... well it didn't went so well. I don't even know how many marks my prof wrote down, I think it was just a pass. Screw microbio, I'm gonna have to do finals anyway. HAHAHA!!!

Anyways, I rushed back from my pathology test today. I wanted to come back and play with Cassie ^_^ She has officially became my new best friend.

My room is in a mess actually. I didn't have time to tidy up the whole week. To tired to do so. But that can wait... I'll deal with the mess after I get bored playing with Cassie. hihihi..... Downloaded new music sheets. So eager to try them out.

0 comments: