November 27, 2009

It's Raya Qurban..... and I felt nothing

I just got off the internet call with my family. My brother came home for the celebration. He's currently sitting for his SPM examination. Since it's Raya Qurban, the government had to give them a break. hahhahah... celebration comes first eh?

As for me here in this cold faraway land of Russia, Raya Qurban feels like nothing. I had class this morning. So I didn't get to go to the embassy to see those 25 goats being slaughtered. hahahha.... Yes, you heard me right (in this case, yes, you read right).. There were 25 goats at the embassy. According to my roommates who went, the embassy looked like a slaughter house today......

My Raya Qurban went by with just raya wishes when I came into class this morning.... Thus, I felt nothing.

*NOTE : Fara, tak nak buat makan2 ajak aku ker??? hehehhehehehe ^_^

0 comments: