November 12, 2009

My First Lasagna

Half way through pharmacology class this morning I was thinking of Secret Recipe's lasagna. Those antipsychotic and antidepressant drugs didn't really get into my mind hahaha!! I was craving for lasagna for quite a long time now.

On my way home, I stop at the groceries to buy some ingredients, and hurried home.

I've never been so keen to cook before. As soon as I arrived back at my room, I googled the recipe for lasagna HAHAHAHA. I've never made lasagna before, nor do I know how to make one.

Amy's style lasagna

I know it looks a bit blackish, not like a normal lasagna. Well, that's because I put black pepper. I love hot & spicy food. So I altered the recipe according to how I like my food...

You can hardly see the layers right...?? I put EXTRA meat sauce. HAHAHA...
~YUMMY~

3 comments:

Alison said...

You should try this recipe next time. It's my mom's, and it's delicious!

I outlined it here:
www.dixiehomegrown.com/?p=77

[Nard] said...

amy, the layer, u bought the ready-made layer or u made it?

Amy Fareena said...

ready made of course..