November 28, 2009

A day of walking

Went to Partizanskaya shopping center today. I finally bought exercise shoes for my workouts in the room. Usually I would have to clean my running/skipping shoes in order to do indoor workouts. My weight is so unbearable now. I have a habit. When I'm stressed, I eat. Studying... or better to say, Pharmacology gives me tremendous amount of stress. Therefore, I can say that Pharmacology makes me fat HAHAHAHA!

I was lucky to get an Adidas shoes for just 1100rubs. It was a great buy ^_^.
Also bought the Puma handbag I wanted to get last winter. But the price was 4000rub when it first came out...! *jaw drops*

There was no way I could afford a RM500+ handbag after I've bought an iPod touch!! Anyways, now the price went down to 2100rubs. I saw it, and straight away grabbed hold of the beautiful Puma handbag. I walked out of the stores with a smile and a few other Reebok's stuff. I just love buying. This is what I call 'retail therapy' hihihi....

OK, now 2nd part of my shopping day (not a fun one). I went to Novey Cheremushki to get a printer and a sustain paddle for my keyboard. It was a bit frustrating dealing with Russians. They kept forcing me to buy a new cartridge. Cartridges in places like that cost a lot. And when I say it's expansive, believe me.... Russians are crazy when it comes to pricings. Why the hell would I buy a 1500rub cartridge when I know I can buy a refill. What do they think I am? An idiot???!! Stupid a**es!!

My feet hurts from walking all day... Now that I've finish some workouts.. my legs killing me. OK now, I wanna go soak my feet in warm water. On days like today, I miss my car back home :(

0 comments: