November 8, 2009

60 Days

60 days since you went away
Since you left me in tears;
60 days,
That is how long I’ve missed you
Thought about you.

I never saw my love in you
And until the day you left
Never have I felt so empty.

Should have been there for you
Walked with you
Cried your tears
Stood by your side
With a heart full of regrets
I kept thinking about the things I didn’t do.

Things have changed
The world moved on
The sun came out after the storm
A rainbow appeared after the rain
Yet,
Here I am
Still longing for you
Wishing things would have turned out differently.

I wish I could control the time stream
And turn back to the times
When you were smiling and laughing.

09.23PM, 8/11/09


60 days,
You never left my thoughts.

1440 hours,
Praying that you'll come back into our arms.

86400 minutes,
Believing in you, trusting you.

5184000 seconds,
Missing you.

0 comments: