November 30, 2009

Midnight cleaning

I just finish cleaning the bathroom. urghhh.... the bathroom was disgusting. I've been so busy the past weeks, didn't have the time to wash it. I know.. I must be crazy to be washing the bathroom in the middle of the night right? Actually I was about to wash up and head to bed early. And when I saw the condition of the bathroom, I was like..... Oh yeah, I was supposed to clean the bathroom today. Totally forgotten about that. And I don't think I could procrastinate any longer. So I just grab the brush and started scrubbing.

I was practically drench in sweat after that. It was like doing a workout. I had to bathe and scrub my hands and legs. urghh.. thinking of the things I had to touch made me squirm inside.

I should make a bathroom-cleaning duty rotation. Believe me, I will very soon.

0 comments: