November 7, 2009

I went to Mega/Ashan/Ikea ALONE --> I'm pathethic

Just came back from shopping... and surprisingly, it wasn't that cold outside. I was all dressed up with thick jacket, wool muffler, snow hat, and gloves...... I ended up sweating instead. With all those snow that came down yesterday, it's not so cold the whole day today. And by noon, most of the snow had melted.

Kinda early to snow heavily right?? Oh well, this is Russia. Mother Nature just loves to play around with people who lives here. hahahha....

Anyways, I went shopping alone..... Yes, I am pathetic. Everybody was either busy with their own stuff or was lazy to go out. My girlfriends had to go somewhere else; my roommates was out before I even woke up; Mar and Wadie was lazy to accompany me, they rather stay in their room doing nothing ---> Nobody wanted to come along *sob sob*

It's lucky that I'm a very independent person. Being so far away from home taught me to not depend on others too much. It's actually quite fun to shop alone, you don't have to wait for other people to finish, or shop in a hurry because friends are waiting for you.

It's a long road ahead.
When you are with company, rejoice it.
But when you had to be alone, enjoy the silence as well.


0 comments: