November 5, 2009

After a stressful day, we gobbled down sushi

These are the people who 'gobbled' down 7000rubbles worth of food!!
hahahha!!

It's Thursday again.. and yes, it's Pharmacology day. Also known as my 'death day'...
-Imagine Inekeva or Bondarchuck chocking me to death-
*choke choke*
*gasping for air*


I was a bit late for class today, and almost everyone has done their MCQ test on the computer. So yeah, I was already panicking when I reached class. All my friends noticed that I had swollen eyes because of my lack of sleep. They said I looked so disorientated.... How could I not be?? I had to sit for my written test because I wasn't ready to answer last week huuuu....

OK, let's skip all those boring-stressful story of Pharmacology Day. Let's skip to the fun stuff instead.. hihihi ^_^

So after class I joined my friends for sushi!! Everyone ate like we haven't eaten for 2 days. HAHAHA!!

Stressful times, calls for food therapy.. ahaha..

Hungry people waiting for their food..




Anne looked so HAPPY ^_^
Why?? Because there's FOOD!! And those are just starters.. hahhaha



I knew I should have stopped.. but nooooo.. I went and had dessert...
Right after finishing that very nice piece of apple caramel cheese cake, I felt the regret..
But it was already too late... HAHAHAH!!


Happy faces with full tummy going heading back home...


The End~

1 comments:

nadiaelaiza said...

i like it soooo much!! :)