November 18, 2009

The music in me

Say hello to my brand new friend. Her name is Cassie.

I like to say that my life and music are connected to each other. And I express myself best with music. When I'm happy, I love listening to happy songs. And when I'm sad, the otherwise. No one can separate music from me, and everybody knows that. As a result, I'm always with my iTunes and iPod.

I brought Cassie to her new home today... hehhehe...
I love this new Casio keyboard. Not one regret I have for buying it. Although it cost 5X more then my old keyboard, but it was worth it.

It has so many functions.
The piano tone actually sounds like an actual piano. Only that I can't play staccatos duh~ it's a keyboard.
It has one more octave compared to my old keyboard... So yes, it's longer.
The music bank and rhythm stored in the keyboard are so many, I don't think I'll even manage to play all.
The keys are piano-like keys
And it looks pretty......

I'm currently in a happy state ~weehheeeeeee~

My old one was..........erm..... well........ I really have nothing to say for this sorry old crap. I shouldn't have bought it. I'm so used to playing the piano, and when I first came here, I had to buy a keyboard instead. So my first keyboard was a cheap Elenberg, which sounded ugly and I didn't like to play it. Seriously, the piano tone does not sound like a piano. And I had to use the E-piano tone to play.

Sorry old keyboard... but you never satisfy me when I played you...
Nothing else I can do but to buy a new more expansive, good brand keyboard hihihihi...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wahhh!! amy!! nak maen gak! pinjam! huhu..tak pun bag yg lame punye..nak pinjam je.. ;p