October 31, 2009

Sometimes I feel that I'm so sarcastic and snobbish..

HAHAHAHA.. I just feel sorry towards some people who caught me in the wrong mood. And what annoys me was that they kept coming back again and again. They never get enough, and they never get the signs I send out. I mean, hey... any smart person would get it right away...
Here is an example, well a part of it that is...

*identity of this poor fellow is being concealed. I wouldn't want anyone to sue me due to public embarrassment or anything.. hahhahaha

Look, it's not that I'm some evil-snobbish girl.. I'm just annoyed by some people who never know when to stop. It doesn't matter whether it is in YM, Windows Live, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, Penpals. If I didn't reply any messages or accepted friend requests 5 times in a row, doesn't that clearly says I'm not interested? And they never know when to stop.. urghh...

Just for the record, I'm not some anti-social freak. Unless if the person is a female or an interesting guy or someone I knew in the past, then I wouldn't be bothered to get to know. I have better things to do.
Why I'm being choosy? Well, simple... I don't like talking to idiots.

Anyways, I just want to apologize to those I had offended in the past. You caught me in a wrong place, at a wrong time.




edited text (1/11):
OMG I can't believe that fellow asked for my YM and sended me a friend invite AGAIN.. see what I meant about them never know when to stop?

2 comments:

фарина захари said...

Hahhaha, where's that person from?

Amy Fareena said...

how should i know pena.. hahhaaha.. if i know where he's from, that means i was interested to get to know.hahhahaha..