October 1, 2009

For Jay, to the sky they went...

I'm really proud of many HOTTESTs. With K-HOTTESTs doing everything they can do. And some International HOTTESTs reaching for the sky. Also international HOTTESTs doing flash mob everywhere... I'm really proud to be fighting the same battle they fight. I wish I had done so much more to contribute. But with this distance, and being the only HOTTEST around Moscow (I think I am, because I kept asking for Moscow HOTTESTs in 2OD and no one answered my calls *sigh*), I could only do the least, like making a video for YouTube J's support message project; sending photos to 2OD's admin for J's International Love Project and now waiting for the video of the compiled photos to be release; been spamming http://2pm.jype.com/ like crazy since 28th Sept. I hope to do more in the future.

Really proud of 2 Aus HOTTEST who organized for a banner to be flown around Seattle's sky at 2PM for one hour (or was it 2 hours?) on 27th. And also to those who contributed by funding the event, really proud of those HOTTESTs.

Meaningful message from HOTTESTs to Jay.


Oh Oh Oh... and Malaysian HOTTESTs are doing their flash mob on 4th Oct!!! Gosh, even I'm getting excited. I wonder what those girls will come out with. Malaysia, get ready to see some action!! How I wish I'm back home to join in with all the excitements *sigh*
http://myhottest2pm.com/

However so, with all that has done. Great news has yet to surface. JYP have not given us any confirmation about Jay's position...

~We have to believe defeat is not an option. Even if we fall hard, there's still hope. But even if our hopes give in to reality, and we finally have to surrender to the truth, it just means that we have lost to today's battle, not tomorrow's war~
-Grey-


0 comments: