October 6, 2009

I have to suck it up!!!

Did some skipping a while ago. I thought it'd be fine, since the knee accident happened a week ago and it didn't hurt anymore. But unfortunately, my knee feels a bit sore now. Just a bit. Heck, I'm really weak.... I have had suffered much worse injuries when I was training for Taekwondo, back when I was in school. That was 4-5 years ago. I used to be strong, and every time a kick landed wrongly on me, I sucked it up. I was strong. I guess I've became somewhat weaker.

3 comments:

~mushai~ said...

maybe you're no longer as fit as you were last time..dont overwork yourself dear..nanti lagi truk lak..
take care amy~

Amy Fareena said...

aww.. mushai is so sweet. thanks my friend

~mushai~ said...

you're welcome my friend..haha..
im so sweet..im so cool
(nyanyi lagu WG hot)tukar lirik :P