October 25, 2009

My stupid iPod

OK here's the thing. I tried to jailbreak my darling iTouch. And YES, I did follow the instructions step by step... And after my iPod finish rebooting, and I unlock my iPod........

I could NOT find the cydia icon!
There isn't any cydia in my iPod!


OK, fine, so maybe I did something wrong... And so I went to watch the video on how to jailbreak again... Nope, I didn't do any mistakes.. I did exactly the same thing the dude in the video did to his iPod. So I tried again....

Nope.... still no cydia...

I tried to watch another different video

and

I tried AGAIN.....

Still... NO CYDIA!!!!

Is my iPod dumb??? This is my 3rd time trying... nothing happened.. My iPod is still the same as before.. No cydia, No nothing....

~I'm frustrated.. I'm going off to bed~

1 comments:

фарина захари said...

We were doing this at the same night??!!! HAHAHHAHHA.. OhMaGahhh!
Well, this whole day im frustrated with window 7 cos i cant skype with my mum.mic problem..sighhh..not that my mic hv prob, they dont hv the driver for window 7..gonna change back to xp SOON!!!

G'luck with ur itouch! :P