October 11, 2009

My 1st attempt cooking plov

Today is the day I decided to actually cook real food. HAHAHAH... yeah, you heard me right, I haven't actually cook for more than a week. I've been so lazy lately. And I've only been frying sausages with egg to eat it with bread and salad. Also been having McD meals a lot.. hahahha... talk about unhealthy diet! But I've been eating a lot of fruits, in a way of substituting this poor diet of mine..hahhaha.. like as if it made any difference. I know..Unhealthy eating is unhealthy eating... hahahhaha....

OK back to my plov story. Actually I used seasoning from a packet which I bought at the sundry store hahahha. But I did add some of my own ingredients, hoping it'll taste better. Oh well, it didn't taste as good as the ones we get at restaurants or anything, and the bottom of my pot was a bit burnt hahahha. But it was still edible ^_^

Anyway, this is something that I will not attempt for a second time...hahahha...


To those who have not been to Russia and don't know what plov is, well it's just like biryani rice but with different spices. If I'm not mistaken the plov in Russia is an Uzbek dish.

2 comments:

-Azlind- said...

kenapa nasi die mcm berketul??

Amy Fareena said...

That is ketulan ayam la linda... hahhahahhaha.... Nasi dier mane plak berketul, impossible. because plov is berminyak. mcm nasi briany, letak minyak, tumis2, letak beras, letak air. haaa.. same la cam plov nih