October 4, 2009

Freakish Dream

I woke up in a daze today. The fact that I woke up REALLY late (urghh.. the headache that comes afterwards due to TOO much sleep hahhaha...) and I was woken up by a very weird dream.

I got married!!
At a really young age!!!


Yeah, I dreamed that I got married at the age of 22..! Me? The person who is well known as a care-free, love-being-single, never-take-unnecessary-orders-from-a-guy kinda girl marries at a young age?? hahaha.. Weird dream..? yeah... And the worse thing was, instead of a wedding ring, I got an ankle bracelet. What was that supposed to mean? Me being tied down by my ankles, as in saying that a man controls me?? Err... No way that's gonna happen.

I just don't understand why some people gets married at a very young age. What if.. OK just what if after a few years he/she realizes that the person they are married to is not a soul mate... Then what? DIVORCE?? hah!! The favorite option for a way out. Congratulations! The title of a divorcee is all yours.

Why suffer all the pain and humiliation when you can avoid it? A thought to ponder on....

Anyways, that dream I had, I think it meant nothing. Just the devil's play (sape suro bangun lambat sgt..hahhaha)

2 comments:

Tun Wadie said...

jap...agak confuse di sini...
how come u kawen at a VERY YOUNG AGE sbb awknye takde la mude dah...hahahha

Amy Fareena said...

hahhhhaa...bengong la wadie!!! hey, i'm STILL young ok.and 22 is still considered a very young age to get married ok.. klu 30 thn dlu ye la 22 dah tue. but now zaman dah berubah ok. 26 pon i rase cam still young.
hahhaha.. (me and my young at heart self has spoken)