October 18, 2009

The colors of autumn

Autumn is my favorite season ^_^

It's already the middle of autumn. And I'm loving all the colors. All the trees has turned golden-brownish-yellow .... and my heart has changed to a color similar to the colors of those trees. A calm, nice feeling inside. Some people may think it's weird to like a dull-brown autumn rather than a fresh-green spring.

Spring is nice too. After a very very dull-gloomy-depressing winter, my heart feels happy seeing the first bud of leaves. But it is still very cold in spring. Plus, Russia's spring is unlike spring in other parts of the world, where it's nice and warm. The snow still falls here in spring. And just like everybody else, I hate the cold-wet snow.

2 comments:

фарина захари said...

Hv u read the news? They're trying to get rid of the snow http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20091017/wl_time/08599193082200

Amy Fareena said...

yup2... i have.. yey!! sronok nye... a winter without my pants and shoes getting wet.. hehehhehe... but it might now happen after all, dlm news tu kate kan.. yg environmentalist are trying to stop the mayors crazy ideas..hahahha