October 15, 2009

It's interesting, yet VERY difficult

Pathology
Pathology
Pathology
Pathology
Pathology

I'm only 60% through, and I'm already sleepy. My eyes are so groggy, my brain is foggy, my butt is numb... I'm tired. Had Pharmacology class earlier today, and came back at 9.10pm. Our lecturer extended the class for another extra hour, she does this for every class. And after class, me and my classmates stopped for dinner on our way home. I knew I shouldn't have. I knew I had a test tomorrow. I knew I still had so much to cover.... but my tummy was grumbling by the end of our Pharmacology class. I just have to abide to my tummy's plead.

What the hell am I gonna do tomorrow....??
Let's pray that I'll get some easy questions and easy slides. Hodgkin's lymphoma looks like it's easy to detect those Reed-Sternberg cells (it looks like an owl's eyes).... hehehe... I hope I'll get that slide.

To everyone : Please pray that I'll get easy questions for tomorrow!!
Screw my other groupmates, pray for me first.. hahhahahha...

0 comments: