October 18, 2009

My Russian circus experience

Went to watch a circus performance with friends yesterday. Russians are kinda specialized in these kinda performances. I heard that the London circus' performers are mostly Russian trained. I've been to a London circus before, and it was awesome.

This particular circus I went was just OK. It was fun and there were some awesome performances, but I've seen better ones. But then again, this is just an everyday performances, not a world tour like the London circus.

Hasifi managed to take pictures of some of the acts. It was prohibited to take pictures actually, but hey, a few wouldn't harm anyone right..hihi


These are 2 most annoying clown I've ever seen. They came out in between performances to make time for the circus' staffs to get the props ready in place for the next performance.


This is weird. I can't upload more photos. I tried to upload earlier too. It said that some internal problem has occurred. Now when I tried again, same thing happens. Damn blogspot! I've been wondering if I should change to wordpress.

0 comments: