October 14, 2009

I really really really want one of this


Cute right?? Yeah, you'll think this is a toy.
Nope... It's not a toy, neither a concept car. Yeah, you heard me right. It IS an actual car.

It's a newly developed single-seat, highly aerodynamic, tear-shape (very cute), road-proven actual car.

It's going to be launch in Shanghai in 2010 for just RMB4000, which is approximately USD 600!!!!!
Holly crap! I'm gonna try and get myself one of this. The shipping from China to Malaysia wouldn't be that expansive right?? But I wonder if the tax would be high, but still, it's USD600!!! How high can the tax get?

Interesting eh? Wait till I tell you about some facts about this awesomely cool car.....

Fact #1 : This car can go up to 100-120Km/hour. Do not underestimate this little cutie.
Fact #2 : It uses 0.99litre/100Km of fuel. That is so economic!
Fact #3 : It's super cute!!!! hahhahahhaha... Traffic jam? No problem. Full parking space? No problem.


I wonder if my mom would let me have it. Oh well, I'll just try hard to convince her about this.

4 comments:

dila said...

what? 120km/h??? where's the thrill? hahahah

Amy Fareena said...

hahhahahha... just look at the size of that car. it's a damn small car dila. i think if they allow people to go beyond that speed, the car might just fly off the road

Tun Wadie said...

siyes u nk angkat kete nih???cam cacat je kete nih...hahahha takpa2...supportive...nnt da angkat,call me,kite ronda2 moscow..hahha

-Azlind- said...

macam x praktikal jer kereta nih nk masuk malaysia...

mcm ader sumting kne modify utk sesuaikan dgn iklim dan jalan d malaysia...

aku kagum dgn tayar die...hehe...