October 24, 2009

You Fool

I'm bored. I have nothing to do. And I don't feel like studying... So I decided to post crap on my blog tonight hahaha..

Rules:
1. Put your music library on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.

1. If someone says “shelf”, you say?
Through the Rain - Mariah Carey

2. How would you describe yourself?
나쁜 여자야 - FT Island

HAHAHAHA!!! I laughed in an instant when I saw the song title. 나쁜 여자야 = Bad Girl.

OMG that totally made sense..


3. What do you like in a guy?
Does Anybody - Amy Pearson

4. How do you feel today?
Walk Me Home - Mandy Moore

5. What is your life’s purpose?
Only One - Fly To The Sky

Yup.. I have only one purpose in life... that is to be a person who is worth to love & respect

6. What's your motto?
Woman - Maroon 5


7. What do your friends think of you?

Only You - 2PM

Yes. Yes.. I know... there is one and only Amy... I'm a special person in my friends' lives..

8. What do you think of your parents?
소녀, 사랑을 만나다 (A girl meets love) - K.Will

hahaha.. i doubt that...

9. What do you think about very often?
날아가다 (Fly) - Wheesung

That's right.. my thoughts are always flying off to some paradise...

10. What is 2 + 2?
너의 결혼식 (Your Wedding) - Shinhwa

The fact that I don't know how to count... But it has been 4 Korean songs in a row!! haha

11. What do you think of your best friends?
그래도 사랑이다 (Still, it's love) - Shin Seung Hoon

OMG another Korean song... But yeah, my best friends are my soulmates. I love them so much.. This is one beautiful song..

12. What do you think of the person you like?
See you again - Miley Cyrus

Hehe.. I can't wait to see you again...

13. What is your life story?
Like Whoa - Aly & AJ

hahaha.. my life is like whoa!! Honestly, my life is boring... not whoa...

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Geniune - Stacie Orrico

Yeah. I don't want to be a fake...and I hate fakers

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
사랑해 (I love you) - SS501

Awww..... L.O.V.E

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
7 Minutes of Heaven - Falloutboy

7 minutes??? Only 7 minutes?? hahhaha... I thought marriage is a lifetime of happiness... hahha.. keep on dreaming girl!! No way it's gonna be heaven all the way through..

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Mountains - Lonestar

errr... you mean heaven?? haha...

18. What is your biggest fear?
널 원해 (I want you) - Jeok Woo

I fear that I want you so bad that it hurts because you're someone I can't have...

19. What is your biggest secret?
Pocket Full of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield

20. What will you post this as?
You Fool - Kaci Brown

0 comments: