October 22, 2009

I'm good at wasting money...

HAHAHAHA... Right.. They say I'm a shopaholic. Well, I just felt like spending money today. I didn't spend much actually. I just bought things I don't need. Like the new iPod cover I bought today. Actually I bought a pink cover just 2 weeks ago. And I bought the exact same cover today, but a different color, only because it's cheap. hahahaha.. Now I have 3 iPodtouch covers. Why do I need 3 covers when I only have one iPod???? Beats me, I don't know. I bought it for fun because it was cheap. By the way, Apple reseller stores are now letting go of their old stocks of iPod covers.

And the cute mug I bought today was unnecessary as well. Frankly, I don't need one... Well I did broke my favorite mug recently. But I do have another mug. And I bought another one anyway...Hey, it was cute and on sale. They cut down the price from 490rubbles to 200rubbles. It's cheap, and cute. I don't have the heart to walk away after seeing the mug on the shelf with that cheap price. I just felt like giving the mug a 'new home'. hahhahah...

~Sorry for babbling nonsense people.... I'm just not in my right mind now. Pharmacology had sucked the life and soul out of me.

0 comments: