October 29, 2009

Fun day or not so fun day...

I had pharmacology today. I didn't pass last week's test, so I had to repeat it today. And as any other Thursdays, it was a boring, exhausting, nerve-wrecking day... I hate Thursdays. In addition, I had a microbiology test yesterday. Urghhh....what an exhausting week.

Anyway, after all the torture for the past few days, I managed to release all those tense after my class ended, which ended VERY late.. my lecturer extended the class for another 1 1/2 hours today.. Raimie invited me and Badd for dinner after our class. At first I didn't feel like joining because I was too exhausted, I just felt like going back and jump straight into my cozy bed. But Budd kept asking me to join. So I decided to go and have a short dinner..

Well...the short dinner turned out to be a long one. We left the restaurant after 10PM. I had a great time actually.. eating, chit-chatting, laughing, talking about stuff... I think Raimie was a bit taken aback by my bluntness, since we don't spend time with each other, we never had same classes before hahhaha... Even though he said I wasn't, I still think I was very straightforward. Some people who don't know me well, or seldom spends time with me would always be a bit awkward after seeing that side of me...hahahaha... Hey, it's better to show true colors in friendship rather then be a hypocrite right??

OK here's where I advertise hahha..

We went to Daikon Sushi & Noodle House. It's a very nice restaurant, with a very nice ambient. The food was great too. Well it was a bit costly, but once in a while, I guess it was OK. Anyway, Raimie insisted in paying. I really wanted to pay for my part, but he insisted. Oh well, I'll make sure I'll return the favor later. Thanks for dinner pal!




Sorry for posting this up dude!!! HAHAHHAHAH....!!! But this is just too funny not to share it with everyone.. Don't worry, this shows the funny side of you..HAHAHAHA!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank u raimi n amy!!!looking forward to do it again...but next time,it's amy's or my treat..hihihi..