June 28, 2009

How did I went by a week not going online??

Haha.. I myself am surprised that I haven't been online for a week. Wow... I do have strong will power eh?? hahahha... well actually, I have been busy..

First off, my aunt just gave birth to a really cute baby girl. So I went to visit almost everyday, since she's staying at my grandma's place (just a few houses away from mine) for the time being, I guess she can't cope alone. This is her 1st child. She even needs help bathing the baby. But I guess this is very normal with first-time mothers. I bet when it comes to my time to do all those stuff, I'll go running back to mama. HAHAHA!!
Also had to send grandma for some medical check ups. Had a nice chat with the young doctor who was attending her. He was really nice.

hhmmm... what else I did last week? Oh I went shopping... again.... haha.. what am I supposed to do if my aunt ask me to accompany her for a shopping day out? I couldn't say no.. that is just rude! hahhaa... that's just an excuse for me to do more shopping. But I do need to slow down. It's not even Malaysia's Mega Sale yet and I've already spent my shopping budget for 2 months. I need to constantly remind myself that there is still tomorrow haha..

Also went shopping (twice) for groceries that we can't find in Moscow. Need to do it earlier so that I could ship off the stuff to Moscow. It needs 2-3 months for a parcel to reach Moscow. So spent almost RM400 on that alone, excluding the shipping fees. But this is spending with a reason, there's no way we can find good and cheap chilli powder or curry powder or jintan or bunga cengkih or meggi mee or many more in our 'beloved' Moscow.

Ohh.. and I met Dila, Syarifah and Ikha on wednesday. Missed them so bad. Finally get to see my besties. We were supposed to watch Transformers. But the ticket on that day was at 3pm, so we had 3 hours plus to kill. And the girls dragged me to Red Box!!!

Me? Red Box?? HELLOOO???? Maybe the girls didn't remember that I'm tone deaf. I CAN"T SING!! haha.. ohh.. but my girlfriends won't listen to any of my reasonings. I did warn them that if I sing, it'll rain. And I was right! It did rain on my way home that evening! hahaha. We were housemates back in college, and they knew better not to let me sing. HAHAHA!!

Anyway, it was fun to scream into the mic like a lunatic. I guess that is the reason why they create karaoke centres. It's meant for people like me to sing. hahahahha... oh, and I'm proud of myself. I still know alot of the english songs, well old english songs that is. Since this past year, I've only listened to Korean songs. When the girls sang to Lady Gaga, I was like.... oohh.. so this is Lady Gaga. I've heard that name before. hahahhaha!!






After the movie we went to hang out at the Gardens food court. Chat chat and chat... missed my girls so much!!

0 comments: