June 6, 2009

I just feel like knowing

I'm sure all the bloggers around knows about this stuff, but I found this awesome site where they provide tools and widgets for blogs : http://www.neoworx.net
Unfortunately, it's not free. To access all the cool stuff, we would have to be a premium member, and yeah, money is involved. I guess the basic features is well enough for me, the dead blogger. haha..Never knew about all the widgets before. hahahha... But I just started to become an active blogger lately. Don't know why.. but I guess this is a way of releasing the stress from all these intense studying.

So I just added a Neocounter into my 'almost dead' blog. It counts the number of visitors according to country they are from. It's just for fun and to fill up my empty and boring blog. I don't think anyone even reads what I write. But just wait people, I'll try to keep up with this blogging thing. It's starting to get fun............. blogging I mean.

0 comments: