June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Suraya!!

It's my best-longest-friend's birthday today. So we decided to hang out today. It was just the two of us.

We've been friends since we were in primary school, I think we were 10 or 11 years old back then. Of course later on we both went to different schools and different colleges, and have different sets of friends. But we still hang out together whenever I'm home. I guess this is what they call friends forever.

After I went shoe shopping, we had cakes from Secret Recipe. Since it's just the two of us, so we just ordered 2 slices from their cake selection with ice latte and mocha. I should to be on diet actually, hahaha.. Then we went to some accessories shop, I intended to buy Suraya a bracelet or something. Since things are a bit limited because she wears scarfs, so what more choices are left other then bracelets. I wanted to find a memorable gift, but after half an hour of searching and searching, I couldn't find anything that is worth remembering. But then Sue saw something at the make-your-own charm bracelet/necklace corner. Then it striked me, wouldn't that be nice if we could make a charm bracelet together, picking out the pieces of ornaments for the bracelet together, and putting it in one piece together. Now that is something memorable for a birthday gift. Of course at first she didn't know that I was looking around for a birthday gift. She thought I was looking for myself.

Me & Suraya making our own charm bracelets.


Tho it is a simple and not expansive gift, but the memory is what counts. This one is mine, Sue's one is with star ornaments.

~A clover and a heart shaped ornament~
~I hope I'll be lucky in love~



Oh and also, I went for watches survey. And I'm down between 3 watches. Another one is a Guess square watch (couldn't find the picture on the internet)

1 comments:

hazyl lee said...

Visit us for more trendy stuff... Headbands, Bracelets, & Ear rings 3 FOR RM10!!!

http://www.misscinderella88.blogspot.com

feel free to drop by thanks!! =)fo