June 13, 2009

My Dubai Perfume Shopping

Scratch the post before. I bought totally different things. They don't have Victoria's Secret collection here. And the new DKNY smells way better. I went crazy over there. And my sense of smell went haywire.

So these is what I bought.
DKNY's Be Delicious Fresh Blossom

This is Nina Ricci's latest limited edition. And it smelled really good. So I bought 2, one for myself and one for my aunt.

Usually I don't really like Escada, but this one is an exception. This smells fresh and nice.


L'eau Par by KENZO for my aunt.

Out of the 3 bottles that I bought for myself, my mom can choose any one she likes. Me being a good daughter.. hihi... owh, and I also bought 3 very nice cushion covers for my darling mama.




4 comments:

фарина захари said...

OMG, like seriously?? byk nye minah sorg ni shopping! :P

Feeza Yusoff said...

amyyyy.
best gile soping kat dubai
sini gile ta best
plus that damn atm machine ta accept mybank card
*sigh*
beli 1 je :(

Amy Fareena said...

hehehe... dah name duty free pena, kene la beli.. next year ape plak lg akan aku beli..hahhaha...
laa..kecian pija.. hehe...tp aku mmg bwk banyak usd pon, sbb aku nng dah niat nk g shop!! hihi

human pheromones said...

I agree that this smells fresh and nice and I really wanted to try this. Keep posting!

cletsey