June 14, 2009

My First Day Back In Malaysia

I'm so glad I'm back home. But the heat is starting to get to me. The moment I stepped out of the airport's terminal, I was welcomed by a blast of hot air, and I arrived at night. Imagine how it is during the day. It is VERY hot here in Malaysia. And I'm starting to sweat like a pig now. I can't sleep without the aircond on. According to my mom, these few days are a bit cooler then before. And the temperature is predicted to increase to 35-37 degrees soon. How will I survive then??? I'm not exaggerating here. And I'm not being a person who complains a lot, but I'm sure those who came back from Russia would say the same thing. Luckily it was starting to get warm back in Moscow, at least I did have some time to adapt a bit.

Anyway, yesterday I dragged my parents and brother to stop at a mamak restaurant for a midnight roti canai on our way home. I had one roti canai and half a roti nan. hahha... that is the first thing I did when I arrived yesterday night at 9.30pm. For my mom, this is the first time she has ever done that. Eating at a mamak restaurant so late at night, I mean. hahaha.. but she had to, all because of me, her darling daughter. ^_^

Today, I went to a wedding reception of someone I know. I ate a lot. hahahha... I think tomorrow I have to start working on the treadmill. I've eaten like a pig. hahaha... Sweat like a pig, eat like a pig too!!! hahaha
I went to visit my granny and aunts too. Missed them so much. One of my favourite aunt just gave birth to a baby girl 3 days ago. I'm so happy for her.

Hmm... what will I do tomorrow?? I think I wanna go shopping for stuff to ship back to Moscow. It's gonna take 2 months for the parcels to reach Moscow. So if I ship it now, the parcle will arrive around the same time I go back to Moscow. It'll be just perfect.

OK, enough for today, see you again tomorrow~~ ^_^

0 comments: