June 21, 2009

Happy Papa's Day!!

Love you Pa!

It's Father's Day today.
Was hoping to celebrate it at a fancy restaurant. But my parents have work tomorrow and even the work the brought home for the weekends aren't finish yet. Pity my busy parents. My parents are both teachers, but the work load that they have is really amazing. Let's blame it on Malaysia's education system. But then again, my mom is the one who has other tuition classes out of school.

Anyway, today we just had dinner at some fancy cafe. I had curry noodle. It was delicious. One of the best I've had. I don't know what's up with me lately. I kept wanting Malaysian food. Western food just doesn't appeal much to me. Haha.. I guess after a year of not having all the food I want to eat turns me into a Malaysian food craver. Honestly, I think Malaysian food is the best!! Now I feel like having mee goreng mamak.... hhmmm....

Pretty cake I got for papa before going back home. It tasted good because there wasn't much icing. Actually papa paid for the cake, I insisted to buy, but he refused.

Ma&Pa.. the love of my life
Pa shouldn't have change into shorts before the cake cutting.. hummhh... now it looks a bit funny taking pictures in home shorts..haha

Oh and I bought a Bonia shades today too... It's pretty hihi... I think I'm gonna have to tell my mom a white lie that this one was on 70% discount becuase she's gonna flip if she knows how much I've spend just this week alone.

Me likey..

0 comments: